« Home | Royksopp ft. Karin Dreijer - What Else Is There? » | Charlotte Church - Even God Can't Change The Past » | Backstreet Boys - I Still » | The Faders - No Sleep Tonight (V2.0) » | Hello! » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

Deuce - On The Bible (TOTP performance)

(Download - thanks to KimBim)
This, as you can guess from the title, is a TOTP performance by a band called Deuce, who long-term pop fans and avid Popjustice readers will know as one of the least successful yet most brilliant girl/boy bands of the 90s. They were, as this clip claims, the predecessor to Steps, as managed by Tom Watkins, the man behind PSBs, Bros and East 17. They could and should have been huge. They were often mentioned in late 90s issues of Smash Hits as the band beaten by Boyzone to the Best New Act award at the 1994 Poll Winners' Party. They were also known for their Song For Europe entry, I Need You, although they didn't get through to represent the UK in Eurovision. Sadly they split up in 1996, but Lisa from the band still gets in the gossip mags occasionally as girlfriend to Ant of 'and Dec' fame.

Wow! Amazing, and such a pity they never went further...

Now please (please please please!) post any other videos of theirs you might have lurking :-D

Thanks for the nostalgia! :) And sorry for the begging!!

I don't have any more, sorry!

Hmm, if you're gonna borrow someone else's links you should at least credit them...

Sorry, I didn't know who to credit and since you haven't left your name I still can't!

Oops, I meant to leave my name. Sorry if I upset you, its just that someone recently stole all my Sugababes video links w/o crediting me and I guess I just had a flashback. Anyway, since you're being cool about the whole thing, I'll share another Deuce video I have. Its the music video for On The Bible. Stay tuned...

Here's the link for Deuce's On The Bible music video:

http://rapidshare.de/files/10005170/Deuce_-_On_The_Bible_.avi.html

Jessica, feel free to use this link on your site =)

i luuuuv deuce! there my ultimate favourite band ever!!

thanx u soo soo soo much!

did they make music promo coz ive never seen one n would die a happy man if u had any!

adam

Post a Comment
We can't rewind, we've gone too far

Key

  • = Buy the CD
  • = More info
  • = Happy
  • = Sad
  • = Danceable
  • = Love song
  • = Rock
  • = Live
  • = Nationality
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates